Strawberry truffles (makes 35)
400g white chocolate drops
6 tbsp double cream (heavy cream)
100g strawberries blended to a puree
Bowl of strawberry flavoured sugar for rolling them in.
Edible white glitter
- Place the chocolate drops and cream in a medium sized saucepan on a medium heat.
- Stir until chocolate has completely melted and has a smooth texture.
- Remove from heat and whisk in strawberry puree.
- Pour into small bowl and refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours, or until set.
- Scoop tsp of chocolate mix into your hand and roll into a ball shape.
- Roll in strawberry flavoured sugar to coat.
- Sprinkle with edible glitter
- Refrigerate to store, for up to a week (but best served at room temperature).
Have a sweet day!